I’m leaving the excuses in 2015 and just saying that this blog will be coming back in a big way. Yes, I’ve said it before, but I mean it now – I’m ready to make this blog a priority in my life again.
I miss reading and reviewing and sharing my love of books with all of you. I’m sorry for vanishing again, for vanishing more than a few times.
But I’m here now, four books deep into my 50 books for 2016, and ready to wipe away the cobwebs from That Worn Book Smell for once and for all.
So here are some of my reading and blogging goals for 2016:
1. Read 50 Books
2. Read more women writers and writers of color
3. Read more poetry and historical books
4. Review every book I read
5. Blog at least twice a week (if not more)
6. Reread the Harry Potter series
7. Write 5 analytical essays
8. Read 10 Classics
9. Read as much as possible from my TBR (to be read) pile
10. Read 3 books from 3 genres I don’t typically read (sci-fi, sports, fantasy, etc).
Here’s to reading and resolutions and rediscovering That Worn Book Smell (in every sense of the phrase).